After some more or less failed attempts to design and build my own Amp on a solderless breadboard I decided to solder up a pre-made schematic this time.
The circuit is designed by Douglas Self: http://www.douglas-self.com/ampins/dipa/dipa.htm
I didn’t always follow the circuit exactly, especially regarding component values and the choice of transistors. Even so I have to say it doesn’t sound half bad.
Any distortion in the video comes from my mic not being set up properly – sorry about that.
* Evening Star – Princess of the Sun
* Emily Jones – Wonderbolt (Piano)
* Aviators – The Fight Within (instrumental)
* [I think the next one was by Arktic Skies, not sure though]
* John Pan – Blown in the Wind (cover)
PS: I will probably continue this channel (CClassicVideos) entirely on English.